Austin Personal Injury Attorneys
How We Help Our Clients
Life is full of surprises, some of which are not pleasant. Car accidents, slips and falls, and other misfortunes can not only disrupt our daily routines, they can cause serious injuries and financial hardships for Austin visitors and residents. While you may not consider yourself the litigious type, hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer can make sense of the litigation process and help you recover monetary damages to assist with medical bills and treatment costs, lost wages, damaged property, and pain and suffering.
Austin Personal Injury Guide
The time following a personal injury can be scary and confusing. We find that personal injury clients are often hesitant to contact us for a free case evaluation before gaining a full understanding of the personal injury process. For that reason we have created a personal injury guide with articles written by real personal injury lawyers to help you understand your situation:
Hiring an Attorney
- Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- Is My Personal Injury Case Frivolous?
- How to Know Whether You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
- Choosing an Injury Lawyer: 5 Traits to Beware Of
- How Much Will You Have to Pay a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- The Personal Injury Lawsuit Timeline
- How is Fault Decided in Auto Accidents?
- Texas is a “Fault State” – What Does That Mean?
- How are Future Costs of an Injury Determined?
- Economic Damages vs. Non-economic Damages
- 10 Personal Injury Insurance Negotiation Tips
- Understanding Maximum Medical Improvement
- Sue for Pain and Suffering in Minor Accidents?
- 5 Signs That Your Insurer is Acting in Bad Faith